Erlang / Elixir EngineerPermanent Dublin €50000-€75000
**Elixir/Erlang Consultant Position in a Leading North European Company**
**Location:** Nordic Countries (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark)
A powerhouse in the North European tech sector, our esteemed client has carved out a prominent place in the Elixir/Erlang/OTP/BEAM space. With an impressive clientele that include global telecommunications companies, social media giants, and major financial players, they bring innovation, efficiency, and security to the forefront.
With their team hosting one of the inventors of Erlang/Elixir/OTP, they have achieved:
- **2x** FASTER development of new services
- **10x** BETTER services with downtime less than 5 minutes per year
- **10x** SAFER services, resistant to hacking and denial-of-service attacks
- **10x** MORE users and transactions processed in milliseconds
- **10x** LESS costs and energy consumption thanks to optimized server usage
Not just this, they offer a nurturing environment where curious computer science engineers and developers can get hands-on with Erlang or Elixir in just 2-3 weeks.
Realta Associates is on the lookout for competent and inquisitive Elixir/Erlang Consultants on behalf of our respected client. The ideal candidate will have:
- **3-5 years** of professional experience in Elixir/Erlang/OTP/BEAM.
- Residency in one of the Nordic countries to facilitate face-to-face meetings with customers post the Covid era.
- A curious and collaborative spirit, ready to dive deep with teams.
- **Mode:** Full-time position with the flexibility of remote work. However, the candidate should be prepared to visit the customer premises in a Nordic country 1-2 times per month and therefore a base in these countries is preferred
- **Commencement:** Positions to start in Q4
- **Compensation:** A competitive fixed monthly salary will be offered.
If you're a visionary ready to step into a role that offers growth, challenge, and collaboration with some of the top names in the industry, we want to hear from you.
**Equal Opportunities Statement:**
Realta Associates is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Apply now and join the future of technology.