Lead DevOps EngineerPermanent Dublin €100000-€150000
We are in search of a passionate, experienced, and talented Lead DevOps Engineer to join our forward-thinking technology team. As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our software engineering teams to design, build, and manage our development, testing, and production environments.
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Monitor system health, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Contribute to architectural decisions with a focus on security, scalability and high-performance computing.
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers, providing mentorship and technical guidance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Significant experience in a DevOps role with a proven track record of leading a team.
- Proficiency with cloud-based infrastructure, preferably AWS.
- Strong scripting skills in languages like Python, Bash, etc.
- Proficiency with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Excellent communication skills and a team-oriented mindset.
If you’d be interested in discussing this role in more depth then please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at any time, or simply send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Reálta Associates is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.